Highway Asset Management Software
Discover the next step forwards in highway asset management & visualisation.
Horizons is a smarter way to manage your highway assets. Cloud-based, intuitive and highly visual, our software gives you the data insights you need to make significant savings and justify your budgets.
Horizons already manages over 100,000km of highway assets in the UK. It provides strategic decision support about maintenance and investment options relating to; roads and carriageways, car parks, footways, gullies and drains, signs, street furniture and more.
Transparency in your data and decisions
Take your data and integrate it spatially with traditionally complex and diverse datasets. Use the interface to transparently view and share your data and understand the outcomes from analysis.
Built on Google Maps, Horizons gives you a unique view of your asset data. No other software gives this picture. Couples with familiarity and usability, you can clearly see and explain to stakeholders what is happening and the potential outcome of decisions.
Maintain and Manage
Unlock efficiencies in your maintenance budgets in the region of 10-20%, with deterioration models to plan optimal lifecycles for your assets.
Run a wide range of investment scenarios with Horizons analysis. Protect your budget against cuts, underpin the case for borrowing or unlock incentive funding.
Make your data portable
Designed as a cloud solution, Horizons makes it easier to access and share data, whether in the office, at home or in the field. Designed for usability, reducing the need for training and increasing productivity.
Low learning curve
Detailed online user guide
Responsive support team
Horizons provides information in a very easy to understand format, which was one of its key attractions to us, particularly in helping us with communicating with Council members and the public…. The system uses ‘whole-of- life-costings’ methodology enabling us to get best value from available funds.
Public Realm Asset Manager
– Become more efficient in understanding your road network and planning potential schemes with Horizons
– Visualise our condition data giving you an easy way to understand asset condition at both a network and at a detailed section level
– Use visualisations to better understand the data and view historic trends or overlay alongside other data types
– Validate candidate treatment locations against pavement condition and undertake site visits from your desk by using video imagery.
– Use Horizons to strategically plan future investment needs and iteratively test different scenarios and strategies with the Analysis engine
– Integrate all relevant datasets from condition through to accidents, reactive works, or claims and use these to create local strategies
– Whole-life modelling will enable you to test a complete range of long term strategies from understanding future condition against a limited budget, to identifying the budget needed to deliver a particular service level
– Report on all your assets and current condition as well as producing strategic reports of future works in a clear and transparent way.
– Horizons will help you engage at all levels, whether cabinet members, the public or departments across your Authority
– Clearly show the different options for future maintenance with simple visualisations of data to help justify your business case
– Build robust cases for spend-to-save programmes and show the model of how this will impact future condition
– Bring together your whole department by integrating all datasets and showing their importance in facilitating smarter maintenance decisions.
For Local or Regional Authorities
– Make best use of your existing asset data and bring it together with other, diverse data to enable maintenance decisions
– Engage your stakeholders with complex data and decisions by using visualisations to bring your data to life
– Manage your maintenance contractors, or delegate maintenance decisions knowing the right tools are in place to analyse the options.
For National or State Agencies
– Horizons will help to engage all levels of decision makers with regards to performance and budgets
– Clearly highlight different scenario options for multiple authorities
– Ability to benchmark several authorities to highlight performance and budget spend
– Understand backlogs of maintenance across multiple regions.
For Private Organisations
– Enhance your bids for contracts with a robust, leading tool to prove your ability to plan maintenance options
– Engage your client with different maintenance options visualised in a clear and understandable way
– Plan ahead for your entire maintenance term to ensure you deliver to your contracted service levels with the optimal strategy
– Increase your operational efficiency and minimise risk by containing your data in a single system specific to your contract with a history of activities and maintenance.
Horizons enables authorities to realise significant savings and helps them to justify bigger, more appropriate budgets to ensure required service levels are achieved.
Import your video imagery to give an extra view of your network. Save time by reviewing sites, taking measurements or projecting data from your desk.
Integration tools and APIs are available to combine Horizons with works ordering systems or CRM systems to ensure it fits into your processes.
Powerful reporting allows you to quickly and easily generate simple reports on network condition or detailed reports on condition scenarios.
IMPORT & EXPORT
Tools allow import of common data formats from the user interface, giving flexibility to add new layers of data when you need.
We provide dedicated ITIL aligned support, with a team of knowledgable staff here to answer your queries and ensure you get the most from Horizons.
Horizons Analysis allows you to take the next step forward in asset management by supporting decision making over the short, medium and long term.
Horizons can be used to support the implementation of asset management in all authorities, including implementation of the code of practice and the DfT Incentive Fund.
SKID RESISTANCE MODEL
Horizons takes the risk based approach in the HD28/15 guidance and applies it to the network to support authorities in applying the risk model.
Enquire today to get started
Horizons is a new generation of asset management software so you can turn your data into smart, intelligent decisions. You can consolidate your data and bring together departments, helping them to collaborate, share and drive operational efficiency.