Take the next step forwards in asset management and visualisation.
Horizons is being used to manage in excess of 100,000km of highway assets across the UK from Unitary Authorities, London Boroughs, Metropolitan Boroughs, Counties and Trunk Roads Agencies. The combined value of assets managed by Horizons is over £115bn, which is enabling authorities to realise significant savings as well as helping them to justify bigger, more appropriate budgets to ensure required service levels are achieved.
Transparency in your data and decisions
Take your data and integrate it spatially with traditionally complex and diverse datasets. Use the interface to transparently view and share your data and understand the outcomes from analysis.
Built on Google Maps, Horizons gives you a unique view of your asset data. No other software gives this picture. Coupled with familiarity and usability, you can clearly see and explain to stakeholders what is happening and the potential outcome of decisions.
Make Your Data Portable
Designed as a cloud solution from the outset Horizons makes it easier to share and access your data, whether in the office, at home or in the field. The interface is focused on usability reducing the need for training and increasing productivity.
- Familiar and intuitive controls
- Low learning curve
- Detailed online user guide
- Responsive support team
Why Yotta? For Horizons
Horizons is a new generation of Asset Management software so you can turn your data into smart, intelligent decisions. You can consolidate your data and bring together departments, helping them to collaborate, share and drive operational efficiency.
East Sussex County Council: Horizons
A testimonial from East Sussex County Council and how they utilise the Horizons Visualised Asset Management platform.
Horizons Z Card
Alloy helps you manage your:
Any of your physical and organisational structures and facilities you need for the operation of your enterprise.
Giving you the capacity to gain an accurate and deep understanding of someone or something.
Support your current infrastructure and get you ready for the future.
As data continues to grow, we can help you manage your data so you can make better more informed decisions.
We can help you align process ensuring operational efficiency.
We bring systems, people and assets together for a seamless integration.
We make sure your people have the information to make the right decision at the right time. No matter where they are.
Yotta is a connected technology keeping things close no matter how far away they are.
How Horizons Helps
Horizons for Maintenance Engineers
- Become more efficient in understanding your road network and planning potential schemes with Horizons.
- Visualise our condition data giving you an easy way to understand asset condition at both a network and at a detailed section level.
- Use visualisations to better understand the data and view historic trends or overlay alongside other data types.
- Validate candidate treatment locations against pavement condition and undertake site visits from your desk by using video imagery.
Horizons for Asset Managers
- Use Horizons to strategically plan future investment needs and iteratively test different scenarios and strategies with the Analysis engine.
- Integrate all relevant datasets from condition through to accidents, reactive works, or claims and use these to create local strategies.
- Whole-life modelling will enable you to test a complete range of long term strategies from understanding future condition against a limited budget, to identifying the budget needed to deliver a particular service level.
- Report on all your assets and current condition as well as producing strategic reports of future works in a clear and transparent way.
Horizons for Directors
- Horizons will help you engage at all levels, whether cabinet members, the public or departments across your Authority.
- Clearly show the different options for future maintenance with simple visualisations of data to help justify your business case.
- Build robust cases for spend-to-save programmes and show the model of how this will impact future condition.
- Bring together your whole department by integrating all datasets and showing their importance in facilitating smarter maintenance decisions.
Horizons for National or State Agency
- Horizons will help to engage all levels of decision makers with regards to performance and budgets.
- Clearly highlight different scenario options for multiple authorities.
- Ability to benchmark several authorities to highlight performance and budget spend.
- Understand backlogs of maintenance across multiple regions.
Horizons for Local or Regional Authority
- Make best use of your existing asset data and bring it together with other, diverse data to enable maintenance decisions.
- Engage your stakeholders with complex data and decisions by using visualisations to bring your data to life.
- Manage your maintenance contractors, or delegate maintenance decisions knowing the right tools are in place to analyse the options.
Horizons for Private Organisations
- Enhance your bids for contracts with a robust, leading tool to prove your ability to plan maintenance options.
- Engage your client with different maintenance options visualised in a clear and understandable way.
- Plan ahead for your entire maintenance term to ensure you deliver to your contracted service levels with the optimal strategy.
- Increase your operational efficiency and minimise risk by containing your data in a single system specific to your contract with a history of activities and maintenance.